Blemish Recovery Oil
Help calm acne, blemish prone and hormonal skin with By Sarah London's Blemish Recovery Balm. Designed to rebalance the skin's microbiome, calm inflammation and reduce bacterial infection for a clearer complexion without stipping the skin. The oil is also non-greasy and helps to balance the skin's own sebum production.
- Upcycled Hemp Seed Oil is a rich source of linoleic acid which treats inflammatory skin conditions, including acne, while strengthening and repairing the skin barrier.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and B-complex which help to reduce the level of sebum production in oily skin and brings the skin's disrupted microbiome into balance.
- Fruit Acids help to gently remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that contribute to the build-up of bacteria and sebum, unveiling skin that's clearer healthier and more radiant.
- Vitamin E neutralises the effects of free radicals helping to prevent damage caused by UV rays and everyday pollution.
- Fragrance free.
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Suitable for acne blemish-prone skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply a few drops of the acne serum onto clean, damp skin each morning and night, if you are experiencing persistent acne. Take the time to pat and press the oil into the face and neck, rather than applying it to a single zit or cluster of spots. Best enjoyed after cleansing with By Sarah's Raspberry Seed cleansing Oil and spritzing with the Desert Rose Hydration Mist.