COTTON FRESH NATURAL DEODORANT CREAM - HYDRATE, NOURISH & SOOTHE
Harnessing the power of natural ingredients to neutralise unwelcome whiffs and soothe irritation, this natural deodorant alternative is kind to your skin and the planet. With vegan and cruelty-free credentials to its name, this deodorant doesn’t compromise on freshness.
- Harnesses natural, antibacterial ingredients to keep your underarms dry, fresh and softly-scented without any aluminium.
- Ideal for those who like to err on the side of caution when selecting their skin care essentials.
- Creamy consistency that permits easy, fingertip application.
- Picked for its antimicrobial properties, Kaolin, Bicarbonate of Soda and natural essential oils deliver very effective and long lasting freshness.
- The infusion of coconut oil and shea butter helps to hydrate and soothe underarm sensitivity (common with frequently shaved skin), supplying micro-minerals and nutrients for smooth and soft skin.
Shea Butter - A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It is soothing and anti-inflammatory so is perfect for the sensitive skin area under the arm - especially after shaving.
Coconut Oil - Often seen as a “cure-all” ingredient, from being highly moisturising to having the ability to heal scars; but it is also an anti-bacterial so will help to ward off odour-causing bacteria.
Sodium Bicarbonate - A natural odour neutraliser, moisture absorber which naturally prevents excessive sweating by limiting the growth of odour producing bacteria.
HOW TO USE
Smooth a fingertip-size amount onto underarms on clean skin. Note: in colder weather, this product may solidify a little and will need warming in order to be applied properly. To warm the product you should gently rub two fingers over the deodorant whilst in the pot until it starts to soften and come up onto your fingers.