Daily Cleansing Ritual
A nourishing deep cleansing balm, containing MOA's hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, known as nature’s powerful antiseptic. This cleanser melts into an oil to deeply cleanse, decongest, soothe and lift away pore-blocking impurities to leave your skin feeling thoroughly clean, comfortable and soft.
- Removes excess oils and decongests your skin.
- Hot cloth cleansing does not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Provides long lasting hydration when your skin needs it the most.
- Brightens complexion giving the skin a naturally radiant, youthful glow.
- Yarrow extract helps to even skin tone, fragrant rose geranium balances and cleanses, whilst marshmallow extract hydrates and calms the skin.
- Tea tree oil works to actively relieve acne.
- Also brilliant for eczema and psoriasis, helps to soothe bumps, bites and grazes while resuscitating lacklustre locks and cold sores!
- It also makes for a wonderfully calming post-shave moisturiser and a handy, healing tattoo treatment.
Suitable for oily, acne skin as well as dry and sensitive skin types.
Yarrow - Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
Tea Tree Oil - This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
HOW TO USE
Take some of The Green Balm and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil. Smear the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes. Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles. Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness. Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face; to tone and close the pores.
*organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils