FACIAL BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C POWDER - 100% L-Asorbic Acid
This powerful facial powder works to brighten, plump and regenerate skin cells to give a more glowing, luminous complexion. Made from pure L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), this ingredient is universally-loved for its ability to actively stimulate collagen production to combat fine lines, and improve skin tone and texture. Suitable for all skin types - a perfect gentle exfoliator for dry and sensitive skins.
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens your skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of ageing. This formula offers a very fine L-Ascorbic Acid powder (most pure form of Vitamin C) that visibly targets the appearance of uneven skin tone, pigmentation, dullness, and signs of ageing.
- It is an active free-radical scavenger and helps to combat sun and environmental damage.
- It gently exfoliates and regenerates your skin to give a more toned, even and supple complexion.⠀⠀⠀
- It is stored in an air-tight, dark bottle to ensure the effectiveness and potency of the Vitamin C stays intact.
- This multi-use powder can be mixed with many of your skincare products to reap all the benefits from Vitamin C. Apply after you have cleansed and toned. Then apply your pre-mixed Vitamin-C solution to your face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then either wash off, or follow straight away with serum and day cream.
- If using as part of your evening routine, use after your cleansers, exfoliants and toners. Mix the Vitamin C with water and apply to your face, leaving for 15-20 minutes. Either wash off or leave the Vitamin-C goodness on your skin. Follow with serums and oils.
How to use
MERME Facial Brightening Vitamin-C Powder must be completely dissolved with a facial mist or clean water in order to penetrate into your skin. Dilute one scoop with 20 drops of water in your palm and mix until completely dissolved. Apply to skin or mix into other treatments.
For layering products in your routine, start with Vitamin C and apply your oil or moisturiser at least 15-20 minutes after. Oils should not be used as the mixer for Vitamin C powder as it won’t dissolve properly. A tingling sensation may occur as your skin adjusts in the first 1-2 weeks. Ideal to use every second evening or up to 4 days per week. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes or wounds. L-Ascorbic Acid is not ideal for extremely sensitive skin.
100% L-ascorbic Acid