RED KISS - FRUIT TEA
A blend of sun-kissed ingredients, organically grown and laden with a sensuous, fruity charm. This tea will delight even the most discerning palate, time and again.
- This rounded, full-bodied notes of red berries dominate this fruity mix with a subtle hint of hibiscus blossoms, which give the tea its acidity and colour.
- The addition of other fruit varieties regulates the acid content, and other flavour nuances find their way into the cup.
- Many tea-drinkers enjoy the refreshment of a fruit tea during the day, either as a hot drink during the winter or chilled in the summertime.
- For this fruit tea blend Sirocco have brought together red fruits such as elderberries with diced apple pieces and orange zest.
- The addition of rosehip and hibiscus lends the tea a brisk freshness and strength.
20 Sachets of 3g.
HOW TO USE
Herbal teas should be brewed with water at a temperature of 95–98°C (leave the water in the kettle for a short time until it has stopped boiling).