Skin Roller Microneedling Beauty Tool
Stimulate skin cell renewal with Swiss Clinic's Skin Roller. Microneedling is a gentle technique that stimulates the skin's own natural healing process and production of collagen and elastin effectively firming fine lines and wrinkles. If you are applying a serum after your treatment, then microneedling will help the skin to better absorb the active ingredients.
Effective at minimising fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces acne scars and enlarged pores.
- Stimulates cell renewal and the production of collagen and elastin.
Suitable for all skin types but particularly dull and premature aged skin.
1x Skin Roller Handle
1x Needle Head 0.5mm
HOW TO USE
Hygiene is of utmost importance when working with microneedling. Always make sure that your Skin Roller is clean before use and always store it with the included plastic cover over the needles. Always use Skin Roller on properly cleansed and dry skin.
To get maximum results from your treatment, it is important to have patience and to be consistent, that is when the results come. We recommend the following approach that applies to both face and body:
- Use the Skin Roller once a day (evening), for 3-5 days.
- Let the skin rest and recover for 3-5 days, then start again from the beginning with the treatment and then the rest days.
- This cycle should be repeated for 2 months followed by rest for at least 1 month.
- If you then want to start a completely new 2 month treatment, we recommend you change to a new needle head to secure sharp and fresh needles.