Activated Charcoal VegiCaps
OFFER: Receive 20% off Kiki Health for a limited time only
Made from Coconut Shells. Absorbs toxins and poisons. The use of Activated Charcoal dates back to 2000 years ago where it was used to treat water and air purification, as well as to cure a variety of ailments including poisoning.
Activated charcoal is pure carbon specially processed to make it highly adsorbent of particles and gases in the body’s digestive system. Its healing effects have been well documented since as early as 1550 B.C. by the Egyptians. Today it is used in some hospitals after a person swallows or adsorbs almost any toxic drug or chemical.
Benefits of taking Activated Charcoal Capsules:
- Absorbs particles and gases in body’s digestive system
- Used to absorb poisons and toxins from the stomach and intestines
- Can be used to treat gastrointestinal infections,
- stomach bugs, diarrhoea constipation, gas and viruses.
- Can be used as a paste with aloe, psyllium or bicarbonate of soda on insect or snake bites and bacterial and fungus infections
- 50 Vegicaps
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 - 4 capsules after meals, 3 times a day with water.
100% Activated Charcoal Powder (300mg per capsule) Shell Capsule: Vegetable cellulose. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.