BIO-RETINOL GOLD MASK
It's golden hour! As well as looking spectacular with it's golden glow, this new Gold Face Mask has been designed to provide a wide range of benefits to your skin.
- 60ml | Vegan
- Contains a natural plant extract from Bidens Pilosa that works like retinol on the skin to deliver the same rejuvenation benefits and cellular renewal but without the added irritation.
- Unlike retinol, which can make your skin sensitive to the sun, this gold mask can be used at any time, year-round, making it the perfect way to enhance your summer glow.
- Also contains Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil making it rich in omega 3 and 6 which help nourish and moisturise, leaving you with glowing skin.
- The gorgeous golden shimmers come from sustainably sourced mineral Mica, so it makes for an extremely luxurious face mask!
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
Apply a thick layer onto skin after cleansing. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Add water to transform the gold mask into a milky texture and then rinse off. Warning: do not add water into the jar as this will alter the consistency of your new face mask.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin**, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Sucrose Laurate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Parfum (Naturally derived Fragrance), Bidens Pilosa Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tin Oxide. *Ingredients from Organic farming **Made using Organic Ingredients
Evolve Beauty create and manufacture their natural and organic skincare formulations in-house at their UK studio. Made in small batches for freshness, every Evolve product has the name of the person who made it on the bottle, making the Evolve commitment to quality both personal and transparent. Using natural skincare ingredients sourced from around the world, from superfoods to plant butters and botanical oils, Evolve was founded by Laura Rudoe, who has a personal passion for organic skincare. The essential oils used in the products are those that are known to be safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. All Evolve bottles are made with recycled materials - either recycled glass or recycled PCR plastic - and are recyclable. View their full range here.